Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DOMINATION!!!!

Man..... today was a day of TOTAL DOMINATION!!!! By that I mean.... everything seemed to fall right in to place..... It was GREAT!!!! It was just a great day to be a teacher!!! I had the door held open for me very first thing this morning, I did not have to wait in line at the copy machine, I got all of my papers graded, I had the coldest coke ever today for lunch, I had outside lunch duty in between the down pours, I didn't have a negative checking accout balance, I got in a good line at Kroger, the eggs made it in the house unbroken, I am caught up on the laundry, and I kissed all my babies good night. How could it possibly get any better. I love days like today. Now that I have said this.... tomorrow will probably be a complete disaster...... but until I close me eyes I will consider today a day of TOTAL DOMINATION!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment