Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

It's a list.........

10 reasons I know Loren Crow loves me.......

10. He tells me all the time. :)
9. He agreed to move to Traskwood 11 years ago & live completely surrounded by my family.
8. He did not run away laughing & shaking his head when we first started dating & he brought me cheese dip & chips to my house & I would not let him in because my parents were not home.
7. He logged many hours sitting at the foot of my bed or beside me on my parents couch while I was in college. He chose to watch me study rather then do anything else.
6. He stuck around even after Daddy threatened to end his life if he snuck in the yard in the middle of the night to leave flowers on my car one more time.
5. He sacrificed evenings & weekends for 2 years to make a home for me and his kids.
4. I have had 3 brand new vehicles since we have been married and he has had none.
3. He kisses me goodbye every morning before he leaves for work.
2. He accepts everyone of my personalities.
1. He ALWAYS gives me the chocolate at the bottom of the drumstick ice cream!!!!!!

1 comment: