Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

Come home Crystal

Tonight's writing will be straight to the point. I need everyone who reads this to whisper this statement to God tonight when you say your prayers. "Lord, bring Crystal home safely.". Crystal is a very special young lady from Avilla church that I love very much. She has ran away from home. Nobody has seen or heard from her since Wednesday. I have not mentioned this since I found out because I was praying it would resolve quickly. Her parents, as well has her friends, who are more like sisters are sick with worry. We all are. I just told her the Wednesday of the funeral that she was one of the best parts of me......Crystal....you still are. Lord please put your protective hand on Crystal and bring her home.

3 comments:

  1. Lord, please exercise Your authority and protection over Crystal's life and bring her safely home. Please give peace and wisdom to her family and friends. You know where she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, Jill that she is home soon.

    ReplyDelete