Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top 10 reasons I know it is summer......

How do I know that it is summer vacation?????

1)  The coffee in the coffee pot is cold when I wake up!!! 
2)  We raid the change jar at least 3 times a week to go to Hobo Joe's.
3)  We have breakfast around 10:30am.
4) Most of our laundry is beach towels.
5) There are so many empty cans of vienna sausages and packages of ramen noodles in the trash.
6)  My throat is a little sore from all of the singing we do at the top of our lungs when we are going anywhere.
7)  I can update facebook between the hours of 7:40 am and 3:30 pm!!!!
8)  I get told a bunch how lucky I am to have the summers off.....  I already know this.
9)  My boys have to take at least 2 baths a day if not more.
10)  I wear 2 different flip flops out in public and I am not even embarassed about it!!!!!!

:)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Love this! Love this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely got the essence of summer down pat! Especially the beach towels in the laundry and late breakfasts!

    ReplyDelete