Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Opinions

Hmmmm.......  so this is blogging........  I can't think of much to blog about except for my opinions on certain matters.  I have many opinions.  Some I say and some I just keep to myself.  Some that I say...  I am sure I should have kept to myself as I am sure my family and friends would agree.  I do get the occasional "eyeroll" from some of the younger peeps that I bless with my knowledge.   I do, however think this world would be a much better place if everyone shared in my opinion.    Some blog for the fun of it, some blog to share their story, some blog because they say it is like therapy......  I think I will blog to share my opinion on things.  I actually think I will stop here just to see if I am doing this correctly.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!!!!! I LOVE It!!!!! This makes my DAY!!!!!! I didn't think it could get better, but it did!!! :)

    ReplyDelete