Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

This week......

This week I have:

1. Worked all 5 days!! It has been a while!!
2. Paid my bills.
3. Done my best to ignore negativity from others.
4. Ate supper at my Momma's house.
5. Seen all of the loves of my life except for my married niece.
6. Bought 4 gallons of milk.... yes 4.
7. Been proud of my profession.
8. watched all of the High School Musical Movies with Laci.
9. Sat on the couch at my Momma's house with both of my brothers.
10. Wished I could take back something I said.
11. Seen all my bffls.
12. Read the entire blog of an amazing mother who lost her daughter to the evil disease called cancer.
13. Banned the boys from chasing each other on the fourwheelers while trying to shoot each other with air soft guns.
14. Made more then one mistake.
15. Drank more water then tea or coke.
16. Voiced my opinion when it comes to the education of my child.
17. Raised my voice.
18. Seen hurt that I wish I could fix.
19. Spoken my opinion when I probably should have bit my tongue.
20. Refused to get up and find the ketchup in the  fridge because it was right where I said it was.
21. Picked up someones white socks and put them in the laundry room because apparently he does not know they way. :)
22. Put gas in my truck 2 times.
23. Made a grocery list and lost it.
24. Counted how many days of school we have left.
25. Focused on what matters the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment